Transbunnies.com Website Use Agreement (UA) is written and edited by Blue Pioneer Media Ltd, based at Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, London EC1V 2NX. By using transbunnies.com you are accepting all agreements & policies we adhere to. If you do not agree with any of them, please leave the website. On this UA, Transbunnies.com may be referred to as “we”, “site”,“us” or “our”.
On this UA, if you are a guest, member, registered user, or business you may referred as “user” within context. Therefore, please refer to this UA when navigating the site as it outlines guidelines as a user with browsing, registering profiles and paying for adverts. For purposes of this UA, ‘content’ is anything to do with textual, graphical, video, or informational data submitted to the site as a profile or and advert paid by yourself.
User Terms & Conditions
We hold the rights to suspend or terminate access to any part of site and any of its content for business, operational, technical, misuse or legal reasons. In the event of suspension or termination, the user will be giving reasonable notice. The site accepts no liability if unavailable at any time.
Age of Consent
To enter the site, you must be aged 18 years or over. If we discover or suspect that you are under 18 years old while accessing and using the site; we shall suspend or terminate your account until your age has been proven.
Any user who solicits business away from the site through direct links to third-party competitor websites can potentially have their account suspended or terminated.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Temporary passwords are treated as confidential information by any user who forgets their password. Also, your own username and password are confidential and any activities that occur under your username will be your responsibility. If you suspect someone knows your login details, please notify us as soon as possible via email@example.com with email subject Compromised Login Details.
User Membership Conditions
- All data entered on the site must be in English.
- No member can create or use nicknames such as, ‘admin’ or any misleading nickname that purports the member to be part of the site’s administration team.
- Members are not permitted to redirect visitors away from the site to third-party competitor websites.
- If you wish to provide links to external sites, you must use the social links provided.
- Member image uploads must feature the member and nobody else.
- Uploaded images should represent the member accurately. Older or slightly retouched images may be be uploaded, but if deemed to misrepresent yourself or deceive other site users, we have the right to suspend or terminate the profile.
User agrees fully to:
- Only use site for legal purposes as defined in the Agreements & Policies.
- Only use forms, features and services of site for intended purposes.
- Enter the site if they are 18 years or above.
- Access the site from countries where it is NOT illegal to view sexually explicit online content.
- Not to be offended by nudity, sexual imagery or any adult online sexual activity.
- Not show material on the site to any minor.
- Provide correct personal data when registering and filling out personal details.
- Accept and comply with the site’s Agreements & Policies.
We have the right to monitor and review all site data to ensure the security and legality of both, site and its members. We expect all site members to act appropriately, thus in the event we feel a member is not acting accordingly, we can suspend or terminate this user’s access without notice.
Members are allowed only one account. Members found with more than one account can be suspended or have all their accounts terminated.
Members must not:
- Say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others.
- Abusively advertise or promote directly or indirectly third parties on your own profile.
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language (including without limitation) to racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language.
- Make insulting remarks to or about other site members.
- Distribute illegal, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals.
- Infringe the copyright of the site or impersonate another member.
- Add any content that suggests underage activity, incest, activities involving animals or activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-play or otherwise, is not permitted in any area of the site.
- Any reference to unprotected intercourse, or the provision of it, or via member nicknames or profile summaries / information. This includes terms such as “bareback” and “BB”.
- Members of the site must not use nicknames that suggest or imply illegal activities or other references outlined in this agreement. This includes any under-age references, whether in the context of role-play or not; we therefore require that members do not use numbers between 10 and 17 in their nickname. If those numbers are included as part of a date or other non-related sequence, this is permitted.
Site members must not supply or upload text or images that contain of any of the following:
- Persons under 18 years of age.
- Depicts anyone consuming illegal drugs and / or substances.
- Depictions of incest and sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
- Animals, or acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal.
- Acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person’s life.
- Acts of self-harm or depictions thereof.
- Torture with or without instruments.
- Bondage, where no apparent means of withdrawing consent is available.
- Dismemberment or graphic mutilation.
- Acts which result in / or appear to result in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals.
- Acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse.
- Realistic portrayals of rape.
- Sadomasochistic material which goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury.
- Hard sports.
- Activities involving perversion or degradation (such as drinking urine, urination or vomiting on to the body, or excretion or use of excreta).
- Members must not advertise services that they do not actually do or intend to offer. Members who are found to do so to gain extra, free exposure on the site may have their profiles restricted indefinitely.
- Members offering services, who do not log for a period of 90 days will have their profile terminated.
- Profiles advertising more than one person are not allowed and may result in termination of the profile.
All content uploaded to profiles must belong to the person operating that account. Any member found to be changing content to show different people, or changing a profile’s underlying identity without authorisation, will be subject to the actions of the site (defined in the site’s Exclusive Rights section). These actions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Any image uploaded to the site will be automatically watermarked with the site’s Logo.
All images uploaded to the site must be 500kb or smaller.
Prohibited or Controlled Profile Content
Please ensure you have read and understood the User Membership Conditions. The following are additional terms for members and do not negate any prior restrictions.
It is prohibited for members to:
- Copy other people’s profiles, beyond standard wording that could be applicable to many. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another Member’s profile will be subject to the actions specified in the site’s Exclusive Rights section.
- Use words such as “Verified”, “Recommended” or “Official” within usernames or profile.
Member Profile Requirements
It is required by all members who register to have a profile completed in order to have their profile live on the site. This includes uploading a profile picture and adding personal details.
Account Deactivation or Delete
If you willingly deactivate your profile, you will still be able to sign back, up to 90 days after your last sign in time and date.
If you delete your profile, all your details will be wiped off from our system. This means when you want to join again, you will have to re-register and start again; you can however use the same email to sign up again.
Business Banner Conditions
- The site agrees to publish the banner(s) for the period selected and paid for and within the time frame agreed. Where applicable and upon payment, the business agrees to provide electronic files for banner artwork or video files as per specifications on the site. Electronic files must be in web ready format such as jpg, png, or gif for picture banner(s); and mp4, mov, AVI or wmv for video banner(s).
- Once electronic files are supplied to the site, the static banner will be designed inhouse and published without notice or delay to the business, within time frame agreed. The site endeavours to email banner copies and notify the business when the banner will be published.
All official communication by the site with the business will be to the email supplied by the business when the advert was first booked and paid for. The site takes no liability for loss of communication, delays, etc. if emailed or contact number supplied by the business is incorrect, nor if there is an inhouse internet outage preventing email communication.
The business may request for the banner(s) to be changed or amended (once published) if the information displayed is inaccurate or different to what was submitted. The site assumes no liability and will not refund or increase length of publication to the business. However, it will endeavour to publish the banner with accurate information as soon as possible.
- The site reserves the right to reject questionable or objectionable video banners or static banner material and can refuse all or any of it with immediate effect without any refund or indemnification to the business. This means the site no longer has an obligation to publish the banner(s) nor is it bound by a time frame to do so.
If electronic files were re-submitted for further approval, publication will be at the sole discretion of the site and the banner(s) start date will be the same as the selected start date when payment was made.
- The site does not guarantee any given number of clicks or hits, views, or link visits resulting from any published banner(s).
- The business assumes all liability for content of all static and video banners and agrees to indemnify the site against any damages and related expenses (including solicitor’s fees) arising out of such publication direct or indirect.
- The site shall have no liability for failure to execute accepted advertising banners, arising from governmental restrictions, acts of God, accidents, fires, internet outages or any other cause beyond the site’s control affecting publishing. The site, therefore, shall have no liability for damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish the banner(s).
- The site will not be bound by any conditions, or instructions from the business when such conditions conflict with the site’s policies.
- The terms and conditions contained in this agreement supersede all prior oral or written understandings between the site and business and constitute the entire agreement between them concerning the subject matter of this agreement and shall not be contradicted, explained, or supplemented by any course of dealing between the site or any of its affiliates and agent(s) or any of its affiliates.
- The site reserves the right to change or modify its policies, terms, and rates set forth herein without further notice.
Transbunnies Limited Liability
This Agreement excludes our liability in full for death or any personal injury arising from any marketing activities or profile featuring on the site or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability under UK law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the site; the use or reliance on any content displayed on the site.
The site will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business or revenue.
- Business interruption.
- Loss of anticipated savings or earnings.
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The site will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by online viruses, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect the user’s devices or equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of the site.
The site has no liability or holds responsibility for content of any other website that links to or between.
The site functions as an online platform to advertise your uploaded content. By uploading content to the site, you acknowledge and agree to our usage of your content, which includes external publishing, marketing, and promoting of the site using all your profile information if desired.
If any of your content is displayed on other websites or social media pages that are not managed and operated by us, you should pursue this issue with them. Any other viewable content on the site is the intellectual property of the site.
The site’s copyright terms apply to all original works, content, publications, training, guides and other information products, whether purchased or not, that are obtained from the site, or otherwise acquired in any format whether they were obtained by accessing the site.
Without written permission from the site, none of the content, documents, or information on the site should be copied, reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, published, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part.
Disclaimers To Be Aware Of
It is your responsibility to seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the content displayed on the site.
Third Party Disclaimer
The site may contain links or directions or references to other information created and/or maintained by third parties. We do not provide any guarantee for relevance, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or timeliness of any linked or third-party information. These links are provided for informational purposes only. The site has no control over the content displayed on third party websites.
By using the site, you agree to indemnify and hold the site harmless from any claim and / or damages (including any legal fees in relation to the same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from use of the site.
Free Services Disclaimer
The site is free to access and we provide no guarantee that the content will be available, uninterrupted or free of errors.