Transbunnies.com Website Use Agreement (UA) is written and edited by Blue Pioneer Media Ltd, based at The Old Bank, 153 The Parade, High Street, WD17 1NA. By using transbunnies.com you are accepting all agreements & policies we adhere to. If you do not agree with any of them, please leave the website. On this UA, Transbunnies.com may be referred to as “we”, “site”, “us” or “our”.
On this UA, if you are a registered user or a business purchasing banner adverts, you may be referred to as a “user” within the context. Therefore, please refer to this UA when navigating the site as it outlines guidelines for a registered user when browsing, registering profiles, and paying for adverts. For purposes of this UA, ‘content’ is anything to do with textual, graphical, video, or informational data submitted to the site on a profile or an advert paid by the user.
Website User Terms & Conditions
We hold the right to suspend or terminate access to any part or all the site and / or any of its content for an indefinite period because of operational maintenance, technical and safety issues, or legal reasons. In the event of suspension or termination, the site accepts NO liability if unavailable at any time while the issue(s) is resolved.
Age of Consent
To enter the site, you must be aged 18 years or over. If we discover or suspect that you are under 18 years old while accessing and using the site; we shall suspend or terminate your account until your age has been proven.
Any user who solicits business away from the site through direct links to third-party websites can potentially have their account suspended or terminated.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Temporary passwords must be treated as confidential information by any user. Your own username and password are confidential and any activities that occur under your username will be your responsibility. If you suspect anyone knows your login details, please notify us via the Help & Contact section under subject “Report a Profile” detailing all pertinent information regarding any compromised login details.
User Profile and Advert Conditions
When creating a profile, the user agrees to the following:
- You are 18 years or above and not offended by adult media content.
- Create a profile from any location worldwide where it is not illegal to see online adult content.
- All data entered on the site must be in English.
- User to provide correct and accurate personal data when registering and filling out personal details and forms.
- No user can create or use usernames such as, ‘admin’ or any misleading username that purports the user to be part of the site’s administration team.
- Users are not permitted to redirect visitors away from the site to third-party competitor websites, other than their own social media and private content pages via the relevant fields.
- User image and video uploads must feature the user and nobody else.
- User images must represent the user accurately. Older or slightly retouched images may be uploaded, but if deemed to misrepresent the user or deceive site browsers, the site has the right to suspend or terminate the user profile and adverts.
- Use profile forms, features, and services of the site for intended purposes only.
- You will not show any material on this site to any minor or provide the site address.
- You accept and comply with all the site Agreements & Policies.
We have the right to monitor and review all site data to ensure the security and legality of both, our site, and all users. We expect all users to act appropriately, thus in the event we deem a user not acting accordingly, we can suspend or terminate this user’s access without notice by removing their adverts, profile, business banner, etc.
Users are allowed only one account. Users found with more than one account can be suspended or have all their accounts terminated.
User must not:
- Say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment, or needless anxiety to other users.
- Abusively advertise or promote directly or indirectly third parties on your own profile.
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language (including without limitation) to racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language.
- Make insulting remarks to or about other site users.
- Distribute illegal, indecent, or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals.
- Infringe the copyright of the site or impersonate another user.
- Add any content that suggests underage activity, incest, activities involving animals or activities that are normally conducted against the will of an involved party, whether published in the context of role-playing or otherwise, is not permitted in any area of the site.
- Any reference to unprotected intercourse, or the provision of it, or via user nicknames or profile summaries/information. This includes terms such as “bareback” and “BB”.
- Site users must not use usernames that suggest or imply illegal activities or other references outlined in this agreement. This includes any underage references, whether in the context of role-playing or not; we, therefore, require that users do not use numbers between 10 and 17 in their usernames. If those numbers are included as part of a date or other non-related sequence, this is permitted.
Site users must not supply or upload text or images that contain any of the following:
- Persons under 18 years of age.
- Depictions of consumption of illegal drugs and/or substances.
- Depictions of incest and sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to each other.
- Animals, or acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal.
- Acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person’s life.
- Acts of self-harm or depictions thereof.
- Torture with or without instruments.
- Bondage, where no apparent means of withdrawing consent is available.
- Dismemberment or graphic mutilation.
- Acts which result in / or appear to result in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts, or genitals.
- Acts which involve or appear to involve sexual interference with a human corpse.
- Realistic portrayals of rape.
- Sadomasochistic material goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury.
- Hard sports.
- Activities involving perversion or degradation (such as drinking urine, urination or vomiting onto the body, or excretion or use of excreta).
Advert Refund Policy
All adverts are prepaid via the site prior to publication and a user can purchase multiple adverts on the site’s Place an Ad section and via My Account (Paid Ads). Advert(s) appear automatically on the site once a purchase is made by the user, except for the TS of The Week advert where the user selects a specific available week on the calendar. A confirmation is sent to the user’s email detailing the advert type(s) purchased, start and expiry dates and amount paid.
The user thus understands and agrees to the following:
- The site has the right to change all adverting rates at any time for an indefinite period and any revised rates do not apply to any existing adverts place before publication of revised rates. There will be no partial refund to the user if the advert rate has been reduced when the user purchased the advert before at a higher rate.
- All adverts purchased with start / expiry dates by the user are final and the site offers no refund, amendment of start / expiry dates or advert exchanges.
- Under Exclusive Rights of this WUA, the site offers no advert refund to users while a technical, maintenance or legal issue is resolved. However, at the site’s discretion and in the unlikely event that an issue (under the Exclusive Rights of this WUA) is not resolved within 72hrs, the site may look to extend any existing advert(s) for a user for an additional 5 days at no cost.
- By placing any advert, the user agrees that the advert can be removed by the site, and their profile terminated if we believe it breaches any User Profile and Advert Conditions. If this is the case, the user is not entitled to any refund.
User Profile Practise
- User must not advertise services that they do not actually do or intend to offer. Users who are found to do so to gain extra, free exposure on the site may have their profiles restricted indefinitely.
- Users offering services, who do not log in for a period of 90 days will have their profile terminated.
- Users advertising more than one person are not allowed and may result in the termination of the profile.
- All content uploaded to user profiles must belong to the user operating that account. Any user found to be changing content to show different people, or changing a profile’s underlying identity without authorisation, will be subject to the actions of the site (defined in the site’s Exclusive Rights section). These actions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Any image uploaded to the site will be automatically watermarked with the site’s Logo.
- All images uploaded to the site must be 500kb or smaller.
Prohibited or Controlled Profile Content
Please ensure you have read and understood the Website User Terms and Conditions, User Profile and Advert Conditions and User Profile Practise. The following are additional terms for users and do not negate any prior restrictions.
It is prohibited for users to:
- Copy other user’s profiles, beyond standard wording that could be applicable to many. Anyone who has obviously copied text or images from another user’s profile will be subject to the actions specified in the site’s Exclusive Rights section.
- Use words such as “Verified”, “Recommended” or “Official” within usernames or profiles.
User Profile Requirements
It is required by all users who register to have a profile completed before appearing live on the site. This includes uploading at least 4 pictures and adding personal details.
Account: Show / Hide Profile or Delete Profile
User has option to hide or show profile and can sign back in up to 90 days from last the signing in time and date. After 90 days without signing in (whether the user is showing or hiding profile), the site automatically deletes the profile and user will have to re-register.
If user deletes their profile, all details will be wiped off the site system. Thus, the user will have to re-register but can use the same email to sign-up again.
Business Banner Conditions
- The site agrees to publish the banner(s) for the period selected and paid for and within the time frame agreed. Where applicable and upon payment, the business agrees to provide electronic files for banner artwork or video files as per specifications on the site. Electronic files must be in web-ready formats such as jpg, png, or gif for picture banner(s); and mp4, mov, AVI or wmv for video banner(s).
- Once electronic files are supplied to the site, the static banner will be designed in-house and published without notice or delay to the business, within the time frame agreed. The site endeavours to email banner copies and notify the business when the banner will be published.
All official communication by the site with the business will be to the email supplied by the business when the advert was first booked and paid for. The site takes no liability for loss of communication, delays, etc. if email or contact number supplied by the business is incorrect, nor if there is an in-house internet outage preventing email communication.
The business may request for the banner(s) to be changed or amended (once published) if the information displayed is inaccurate or different to what was submitted. The site assumes no liability and will not refund or increase the length of publication to the business. However, it will endeavour to publish the banner with accurate information as soon as possible.
- The site reserves the right to reject questionable or objectionable video banners or static banner material and can refuse all or any of it with immediate effect without any refund or indemnification to the business. This means the site no longer has an obligation to publish the banner(s) nor is it bound by a time frame to do so.
If electronic files were re-submitted for further approval, the publication will be at the sole discretion of the site and the banner(s) start date will be the same as the selected start date when payment was made.
- The site does not guarantee any given number of clicks or hits, views, or link visits resulting from any published banner(s).
- The business assumes all liability for the content of all static and video banners and agrees to indemnify the site against any damages and related expenses (including solicitor’s fees) arising out of such publication direct or indirect.
- The site shall have no liability for failure to execute accepted advertising banners, arising from governmental restrictions, acts of God, accidents, fires, internet outages or any other cause beyond the site’s control affecting publishing. The site, therefore, shall have no liability for damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish the banner(s).
- The site will not be bound by any conditions, or instructions from the business when such conditions conflict with the site’s policies.
- The terms and conditions contained in this agreement supersede all prior oral or written understandings between the site and business and constitute the entire agreement between them concerning the subject matter of this agreement and shall not be contradicted, explained, or supplemented by any course of dealing between the site or any of its affiliates and agent(s) or any of its affiliates.
- The site reserves the right to change or modify its policies, terms, and rates set forth herein without further notice.
Transbunnies Limited Liability
This Agreement excludes our liability in full for death or any personal injury arising from any marketing activities or profile featuring on the site or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability under UK law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the site; the use or reliance on any content displayed on the site.
The site will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue.
- Business interruption.
- Loss of anticipated savings or earnings.
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation.
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The site will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by online viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect the user’s devices or equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to their use of the site.
The site has no liability or holds responsibility for the content of any other website that links to or between.
The site functions as an online platform to advertise your uploaded media content. By uploading content to the site, you acknowledge and agree to our usage of your content, which includes external publishing, marketing, and promoting of the site using all of your profile information if desired.
If any of your content is displayed on other websites or social media pages that are not managed and operated by us, you should pursue this issue with them. Any other viewable content on the site is the intellectual property of the site.
The site’s copyright terms apply to all original works, content, publications, training, guides, and other information products, whether purchased or not, that are obtained from the site, or otherwise acquired in any format whether they were obtained by accessing the site.
Without written permission from the site, none of the content, documents, or information on the site should be copied, reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, published, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed, or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part.
Disclaimers To Be Aware Of
It is your responsibility to seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the content displayed on the site.
The site may contain links or directions or references to other information created and/or maintained by third parties. We do not provide any guarantee for relevance, accuracy, usefulness, completeness, or timeliness of any linked or third-party information. These links are provided for informational purposes only. The site has no control over the content displayed on third-party websites.
By using the site, you agree to indemnify and hold the site harmless from any claim and/or damages (including any legal fees in relation to the same) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from the use of the site.
Free Services Disclaimer
The site is free to access, and we provide no guarantee that the content will be available, uninterrupted, or free of errors.
Transbunnies is a trading name of Blue Pioneer Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 13126631, whose registered office address is Blue Pioneer Media Ltd, The Old Bank, 153 The Parade, High Street, WD17 1NA. If you need to contact the site in writing, you can do so via:
- Clicking the Help and Contact section and selecting “Other” under Subject, detailing the query under “Message” or
- Using pre-paid post addressed to Transbunnies t/a Blue Pioneer Media Ltd, The Old Bank, 153 The Parade, High Street, WD17 1NA
If the site needs to contact you back in writing, it will do so by e-mail, or by pre-paid post to the address provided on the query.
If you need to speak to the site on the telephone regarding a pertinent query, please call 07417 475 580 (during working hours 10:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday)