The PV outlines how we collect and use your personal data, including all multimedia through use of transbunnies.com as well as any other information you provide when you agree to emails or / and purchase a product. It will also explain what we do to protect your data when you visit transbunnies.com as well as your privacy rights.
Transbunnies.com holds your personal data including all multimedia and is responsible for keeping it safe.
For any questions regarding your privacy and / or rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject Privacy.
Changes to PV
PV is regularly updated when changes are made to the way we collect data and / or use all your personal data. Please review our PV to keep up to date.
We may have links on transbunnies.com to third party websites. These websites may collect personal data from you. We do not control these sites, so please read their privacy policies separately.
The information and content you provide via your public profile is public information. This means your data can be copied, cached and stored by third parties until you instruct them to remove it.
What Data Do We Collect About You?
Any information that identifies a person. We may collect, use or store other forms of personal data. For example:
- Identity – Username, date of birth, gender, images.
- Contact – Email address, mobile number, location, social links.
- Transactions– Details of products purchased, but never your credit or debit card details.
- Technical – Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login data, time zone and location.
- Profile – Username and password.
- Usage – Information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications – Your preferences in receiving marketing and ways we communicate.
- Special Categories – Orientation, ethnicity, nationality, height, weight, hair, eyes, breasts, butt, body, cock size, languages.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
- Direct interaction: When you fill in forms or click contact us, you may give your identity and / or contact data. You will also provide us with your data when you register, purchase a product, complete your ‘my details’ page on transbunnies.com and agree to marketing communications.
- Technologies: We will automatically collect technical data about your equipment, actions and patterns. This data is collected using analytical software, cookies and server logs.
- Processors: We will collect some personal data when using processors for management, moderating, technical management, hosting, software development and online services.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- To register you as a new member.
- To process your product purchase and manage paid adverts.
- To manage our relationship with you by sharing updates to terms and conditions or asking for feedback.
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- To make suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that may be of interest to you
- To promote your image and services through our social media channels.
- To form views of what we think you may be interested in and share relevant products, services and offers.
How Do We Keep Your Data Secure?
By limiting access of this data. We limit access to our employees on a need-to-know basis.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
For as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil other purposes, such as satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. In the event of a complaint or legal dispute, we may keep your data until matters have been resolved.
What Are Your Legal Rights?
- Right to Removal: You can request for your profile / advert to be removed from the site. Once registered, there are options to delete or suspend your account
- Right to Access: You have access to your personal data supplied on the site despite having non – paid adverts.
- Right to Portability: You can copy and move your data from your own profile.
- Right to be Informed: PP informs you how your personal data is being used.
- Right to Objection: You can object to use of personal data if outside the remit of our PP.
- Right to Rectification: You can correct errors of personal data in your profile.
- Contact: If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us via email@example.com with email subject Legal Rights.
There is no charge to access your personal data from your profile. However, we can deny access at any time.
Under General Data Protection Regulations, we will respond to any Data Subject Access Request within 30 days.